The following guidelines must be adhered to if you'd like to keep a trust:
- Clients connecting from a trusted IP address must follow DareNET's Terms of Service (ToS) and Acceptable Use Policy (AUP).
- Clients connecting from a trusted IP address must serve a legitimate purpose, thus they must be actual users or bots that provide a useful task.
- It is the responsibility of the trust contact to ensure compliance with all DareNET rules and policies. Failure to do so may result in clients connecting from the trusted IP addresses being banned along with the trust being revoked.
- Should the trust contact lose access to their DareNET account, the trust shall be revoked.
- All long term trusts must run an ident daemon (see RFC1413 for details) for every user. It is the trust contact's responsibility to ensure clients connecting from a trusted IP address are able to only use a single ident reply, and that they are not able to switch between multiple ident replies or modify it.
- Unused IP addresses will expire after 60 days of no use.
This FAQ entry's short URL is http://www.darenet.org/faq/30